Welcome to Jubilee Street Practice
We aim to offer appointments when you want them in comfortable surroundings with polite and friendly staff. We want all patients to get an appointment and a service to suit their lifestyle.
Yes you can!
- Get an appointment as early as 8.30am or as late as 7pm.
- Book a GP telephone consultation if you find that more convenient
The aim of our practice is to develop and provide a full range of primary health care services to our registered population. In order to achieve this we lay particular emphasis on the following objectives:
- To promote equality of access to health care for all our registered population.
- To promote the uptake of preventive procedures which have been shown to be of value.
- To develop the potential for patient care in all members of the primary health care team.
- To foster an innovative approach to the development of primary care through clinical teaching, audit and research.
Our Commitment to the local community can trace its history to 1906, when one of the founding GPs came to work in the East End. The current doctors are drawn from different generations, representing a broad spectrum of experience and knowledge. Many partners have been active in the development of general practice, with roles in politics, teaching and research over the years. Current involvement includes membership of the LMC and PCT subcommittees as well as in teaching, training and research.
Mission and Vision Statement
The Jubilee Street Practice
Caring for our community since 1948
- We strive to provide high quality, comprehensive patient centred care.
- We offer a friendly and supportive environment, promoting personal and professional development through mutual value and respect.
- We seek to offer our local community the resources to choose healthier lifestyles.
- We aim to provide equal access to our services, and value the diversity of our patients and staff.
- We are passionate about continuing to uphold the core values of the NHS for generations to come.
Making an appointment
Appointments can be made by calling our reception on 0207 780 8000. Alternatively you can book an appointment online.
Our surgery is open:
Monday: 8:30am - 7:00pm
Tuesday: 8:30am - 7:00pm
Wednesday: 8:30am - 7:00pm
Thursday: 8:30am - 7:00pm
Friday: 8:30am - 12:30pm, 1:30pm - 7:00pm
Phone: 0207 780 8000
We also offer appointments at our local hub (East One Health at 14 Deancross Street, London, E1 2QA) between 18:30-20:00, Monday – Friday, and 8:00-20:00 Saturday and Sunday. These are a mixture of pre booked appointments with a doctor or nurse which may be booked after speaking to a nurse/doctor at the practice, and some urgent appointments access via the normal GP out of hour’s service. The hub is mostly staffed by local GPs although it may well not be staff from this practice. Staff will have access to your medical records, but only if you give your consent. This means you may be offered an appointment on Saturday or Sunday if this is convenient for you. You will need to speak to one of our GPs to access evening and weekend appointments. This is an opportunity to try and help working people who may struggle with taking time out during the week for some routine appointments, but it is also important not to undermine the continuity of care in practices so there will be a limited number of conditions that we are able to book into these appointments.
Cancelling an appointment
Please help us to help you by always cancelling appointments when you can’t attend! Our cancellation line is 0207 780 8000. Please put it in your mobile phone! We can always use the appointment for someone else.
GP consultation times
Our doctors will be able to see you at the following times:
- 8.30am-12.30pm, 1.30pm-7.00pm
Pram and wheelchair access available